Hey everyone! Today, we're taking a deep dive into HackerNews data.
I've downloaded information on all posts, comments, job listings, and user profiles.
You can find both datasets on our HuggingFace, so there's no need to scrape data by yourself.
Just a heads up — all the times mentioned in this article are in GMT. In this analysis, we're focusing on a subset of posts that include both a URL and title.Posts – 14.6 GbUsers – 349 Mb
• What's the best day and time to post on HackerNews?
• How does title length affect engagement?
• Does being associated with Y Combinator affect engagement?
• a16z vs Sequoia vs Kleiner Perkins
• Elon vs Musk vs Elon Musk?
• AI vs Web3?
• Who are the Top-10 and Bottom-10 users on HackerNews?